Friday, September 7, 2012

                                                                   Begging for


                   
where to go (where not to go)



                                                                                or

                                                what to say (what not to say)
or

how to be (how not to be)

but I don’t ( I do, I really do)
                                                              so

                                                                                                  kill me now (let me live)


                               kill me now (let me stay)


                                                                                                   kill me now (let me love)





                                                              kill me now (let me die)

No comments:

Post a Comment